Adresse:

Australien; nähere Details folgen :-)

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

Life

Dear Beloved,

life is something wonderful. God gave it to us in His unconditional grace to work out with us together His great plan.

Ephesens 2:10 says: For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto all good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.

I love this Verse because it shows me how God is and works. That He saved us through His son Jesus and that He has "good works" for me in promising.
I´m blessed with knowing that I´m at the right place. He paved my way to Josiah-Missionsschool and is giving me enough to live.
Still it is hard for me to understand God fully sometimes. "How should you?" may you ask. God is God and we aren´t able to understand fully yet. Life is rough sometime. The older I get the more I face death, sickness and unfaithfulness. I know it might be nothing new for some of you and it wasn´t so for me. Still I was surprised about it. Did I forget? Yeah probably. Is it not that we forget sometime how life is to be able to handle it better? I forgot about the roughness and imperfectness here on earth. Last year I lost two beautiful friends from Tanzania. It´s hard for me to accept the fact that I can´t be with my friends and the families to cry with them and comfort them. It might be hard to understand that I´m feeling so bounded to my friends after I just spent a year there. But aren´t relationships measured in quality of time somebody spent with you than in quantity?!

I know the time will come where I will hug my beloved Bibi Helen and little girl Rahma again in heaven. I desperately looking forward to it. For ,,He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." (Rev. 21: 4.5)".

my Tanzanian Granny Bibi Helen
Lilli and me visiting our Nurse Bathilda and her adopted children in March 2012. Rahma is the little girl holding my hand

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen